Monday, February 21, 2011

The "Fat Ass" Craze....

This post is one that I have been meaning to do, but wasnt sure as to what angle I should come from. What REALLY pushed me to just go ahead and do it was the recent and VERY unfortunate death of 20 year old Victoria Windslowe. When I heard about the way she died and more importantly how far she went in order to boost her self esteem/self image, it broke my heart. We all have that "thing" that makes us feel self conscious and her body was obviously hers. I can only hope that young girls who are not happy with what they see when they look in the miror learn to embrace what they have and forget what they don't. NO BODY is perfect and the race for perfection is not worth risking your life.......EVER.



That being said, I wanna give MY (and a few other) take on this "Fat Ass" craze that has men and women losing their damn minds...lol


FIRST: Ugly girls with FAT butts

For every Kim K, you have a Buffy the Body; a woman who can very well be a stunt double in The Expendables, but none of that matters to the average nigga who loves to "ooh" and "ahh" despite her face. It's crazy that now days, a pretty girl with an average body will get passed up in a quick one for the girl with the dog face/reindeer ass. Guys don't even LOOK at the fac any more....its all about the ass and average looking chick wont even get a second glance if her ASS didnt catch a guy's eye the first time...smh You have these guys bagging "smuts" just because they have big butts and SWEARING on a sack of bibles that their chick is the baddest.Im not hating on ugly girls with big butts, by all mens, you have it waaaaayyyyy easier than us average/pretty girls cause ur the "fad" right now.You're "in style" just light being light skinned used to be...use that shit to ur advantage because I have friends with big asses and I know there ARE perks...lol


Secondly:The "Fat Ass" by default...lol

There are maaaaadddd bitches who only have "ass" because they are fat. Those are the chicks that actually WEAR Apple Bottom Jeans;they are supposed to sculpt a sloppy ass to make it look the way it's supposed to. I call that ass "soggy" ass...the ass wear when a woman takes of those Apple Bottoms, her ass almost completely falls to the ground...lol/smh NASTY shit...but sadly enough, tons of niggas will still wife Ms. Squarpants because of how she LOOKS in those Apple Bottoms.That shit is nasty to me, just like "fat titties"...but thats another post

Thirdly:Ass,Titties,and Face

There ARE women who posess all 3 of these attributes...not many,though.lol There are the Kim K's,Nicki's,Serena William's,ect Those are the bad ones...you dont see them often, but they re def out there...lol


Lastly:Love Yourself!!
EVERY woman has her positive! EVERY woman poseses SOMETHING about her that is sexy or attractive to a man(or woman, if thats what you like). NO ONE is perfct and we all have our flaws, but so what? I used to be VERY skinny,wore glasses and never felt like I REALLY fit in but I NEVER let that shit show. I carried myself with confidence(it wasnt real confidence, either) and it attracted people to me. You have to carry yourself like you ARE "that bitch" even if you dont feel like it, OWN THAT SHIT!! I dont have the biggest ass in the world(it's nice though...lol) but I KNOW I look good in my jeans and I walk around like Beyonce...I AM "that bitch". My boobs arent the biggest (they're pretty nice though...lol) but I walk around like im the shit. I have such a "take it or leave it" attitude about things and I love that about yourself. Love yourself and everyone else will surely follow......